If you would like to post comments on this website, we ask that you read this page to understand what defines acceptable behavior in our discussions. We reserve the right to remove any postings which do not adhere to these guidelines, or to take further action as outlined below.
- Where it relates to an existing discussion topic or article, ensure that the content is relevant and will prove useful to other members taking part.
- Do not post anything that could be interpreted as self-publicity (including spamming – posting the same or similar message in many discussions), advertising (including pyramid selling and chain letters), selling or soliciting.
- Do not post anything unlawful – for example, sending or posting material that is indecent, racist or defamatory, or harassing and threatening.
- Do not post any personal details, private email addresses of others, known both in and outside the community, without prior permission of the owner.
- Do not attach images or use additional html code within postings, as this could alter or interfere with the way the site is designed to function.
- Accept responsibility for all material that you publish on the website.
- Please do not post copyrighted material in your messages unless you yourself hold the copyright or have received permission from the author.
- Do not intentionally misquote another member of the group.
- Do not falsely represent yourself.
Style and Manners
- You should be polite and respectful towards other commentators, and remember that others may not always share your point of view. Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated. Any such postings will be removed and any complaints made about members showing this behavior will be taken seriously.
- Do not ‘shout’ at other members by posting in all capital letters.
Monitoring and Abuse
- Any misuse of the website should be reported to the Editorial Staff at Editors@TheSavvySceener.com.
- Repeated defamatory or commercial postings, offensive behavior towards other users, or any illegal activities may result in a user being banned from future participation on the website, and their ISP being informed.
This website is provided by The Savvy Screener for the purpose of information and entertainment. The Savvy Screener is not responsible for information posted by individuals and makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained herein. The Savvy Screener is not obligated to respond directly to any discussion on this website.