The Savvy Screener is a news site dedicated to TV discovery beyond traditional cable/satellite/telco channels. The Savvy Screener is written for both cord-cutters and for those simply looking to explore additional content choices.
The Savvy Screener covers new and upcoming viewing options from the entire expanding television universe, including:
- Pay streaming services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, HBOGo and CBS All Access;
- Free streaming services like Crackle, YouTube and Shout Factory;
- Over-the-air multicast channels like MeTV, Movies! and Decades.
The Savvy Screener probes the internet for hidden TV/film gems worth sampling or binging.
The Savvy Screener reports on the business trends influencing tomorrow’s content.
We invite you to join The Savvy Screener in our quest:
- Subscribe to our regular newsletter.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr:
- Comment on our stories. Note that our comments are monitored, so please be nice 🙂
- Explore our archives:
- Send any news tips, press releases or other story ideas to:
- If you’d like to be a charter advertiser or sponsor, write to:
- All other inquiries must go through our CONTACT FORM
Most of all, thanks for discovering us and joining our TV journey!
Keep in touch,