Boasting a stellar cast that would make any TV drama proud — Matthew Goode (A Discovery of Witches, The Crown, Downton Abbey, The Good Wife), Matthew Rhys (The Americans, Perry Mason), Dominic West (The Hour, The Wire) and James Purefoy (Rome, A Discovery of Witches) – The Wine Show comes to Acorn TV and Sundance Now this Thursday, July 15.
The first two seasons of this British reality road trip to all things wine have already run in the U.S. on Hulu. Acorn TV and Sundance Now will drop season one’s 13 episodes, based in Italy, on July 15 and season two’s seven episodes, based in France, the following Thursday, July 22. Then, on Thursday, July 29, season three’s seven episodes, based in Portugal, will debut exclusively on Acorn TV, Sundance Now and AMC+.
Goode and Rhys star in season one, with Purefoy joining in for season two and West making it a quartet in season three.
AMC+, which shows ad-free programming from AMC, Shudder, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited and other sources, costs $8.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial. You can subscribe via Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Roku, Sling TV, and some cable and dish providers.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021