Two popular Israeli thriller series, Fauda and Prisoners of War, go free over JLTV (Jewish Life TV), Thursdays and Sundays starting July 1.
Fauda (Arabic for “chaos”) depicts two sides of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Its first three 12-episode seasons, which can also be binged on Netflix, ran originally on Israel’s Yes Oh channel from 2015 to 2020, with a fourth season planned.
Prisoners of War, which inspired Showtime’s later Homeland series, is about the aftermath of long captivity for Israeli soldiers. Its two 12-episode seasons, which can also be binged on Hulu, ran originally on Israel’s Channel 2 from 2010 to 2012.
JLTV will run Fauda Thursdays 8 pm ET/PT and Sundays at 4 pm ET. Prisoners of War will run Thursdays at 9 pm ET/PT and Sundays at 5 pm ET.
Two new series – Inside Fauda and Inside Prisoners of War — will run Thursdays at 10:30 pm ET/PT and Sundays at 6:30 pm ET. Hosted by Brad Pomerance, JLTV’s senior vice president news and programming, the shows will feature interviews with casts and crews.
JLTV streams free at jltv.tv/watch in addition to carriage on DirecTV and cable systems.
Fauda and Prisoners of War mark a serious Thursday turn for JLTV, whose previous lineup that night consisted of vintage comedies That Show with Joan Rivers, Candid Camera, The Goldbergs, The Soupy Sales Show, Groucho Marx’s You Bet Your Life and The Jack Benny Program.
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021