iCarly, the teen sitcom that ran on Nickelodeon for six seasons and 97 episodes from 2007 to 2012, returns as a 20-something sitcom on Paramount+ for a 13-episode season premiering Thursday, June 17.
Miranda Cosgrove is back as Carly, still hosting the title webcast, with Jerry Trainor and Nathan Kress reprising their roles of older brother Spencer and friend Freddie.
Paramount+ will drop the first three episodes of the new ICarly on June 17, with additional episodes debuting weekly through August 26.
Want to catch up on the original iCarly? All episodes are streaming on…you guessed it…Paramount+, where you can also find all 35 episodes of the 2013-2014 Nickelodeon spinoff series, Sam & Cat. Both Sam & Cat and the first two seasons of ICarly are also streaming on Netflix.
Paramount + has several subscription options:
- Ad-supported, $5.99/month
- Ad-supported, $59.99/year
- Almost ad-free, $9.99/month
- Almost ad-free, $99.99/year
They all come with a one-week free trial, but through June 30 you can get a full month free by using the code MOVIES at checkout.
The service offers a 25% discount to students.
(Top photo: the ‘iCarly’ cast. Source: Nickelodeon media site)
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021