Annie Murphy, recent supporting actress Emmy winner for Schitt’s Creek, stars in her next naughtily titled series, Kevin Can F**k Himself, debuting this Sunday, June 13 on AMC+-, with two episodes — and the following Sunday (9 pm ET) with the same episodes on the AMC cable channel.
Following the premiere, six additional episodes of the comedy-drama will drop succeeding Sundays on each service.
Murphy plays Allison, whose decade-old marriage plays like a sitcom – until she finally confronts reality.
Kevin Can F**k Himself also stars Eric Petersen (Kirstie) as Allison’s husband, the Kevin of the title; Mary Hollis Inboden (The Real O’Neals) as a neighbor; Alex Bonifer (Superstore) as Kevin’s best friend; Brian Howe (Chicago Fire) as Kevin’s father; and Raymond Lee (Here and Now) as a man with whom she has a history.
AMC+, which shows ad-free programming from AMC, Shudder, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited and other sources, costs $8.99 a month with a seven-day free trial. You can subscribe via Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Roku, Sling TV, and some cable and dish providers.
(Top GIF courtesy AMC)
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021