Annie Murphy, recent supporting actress Emmy winner for Schitt’s Creek, stars in her next naughtily titled series, Kevin Can F**k Himself, debuting this Sunday, June 13 on AMC+ with two episodes — and the following Sunday (9 pm ET) with the same episodes on the AMC cable channel.
Following the premiere, six additional episodes of the comedy-drama will drop succeeding Sundays on each service.
Murphy plays Allison, whose decade-old marriage plays like a sitcom – until she finally confronts reality.
Kevin Can F**k Himself also stars Eric Petersen (Kirstie) as Allison’s husband, the Kevin of the title; Mary Hollis Inboden (The Real O’Neals) as a neighbor; Alex Bonifer (Superstore) as Kevin’s best friend; Brian Howe (Chicago Fire) as Kevin’s father; and Raymond Lee (Here and Now) as a man with whom she has a history.
AMC+, which shows ad-free programming from AMC, Shudder, Sundance Now, IFC Films Unlimited and other sources, costs $8.99 a month with a seven-day free trial. You can subscribe via Amazon Prime, Apple TV, Roku, Sling TV, and some cable and dish providers.
(Top GIF courtesy AMC)
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021