The sci-fi action flick, Infinite, debuts Thursday, June 10, on Paramount+.
Based on Eric Maikranz’s novel, The Reincarnationist Papers, Infinite stars Mark Wahlberg as a man haunted by skills he never learned and memories of places he never visited. On the verge of a breakdown, a secret group with similar abilities called “Infinites” reveal to him that his memories may be the product of multiple past lives.
It turns out that unlocking Evan’s memories are also the key to saving humanity from a renegade Infinite (Chiwetel Ejiofor), who wants to end all life to stop the endless cycle of reincarnation.
The cast also includes Sophie Cookson, Jason Mantzoukas, Rupert Friend, Liz Carr, Toby Jones and Dylan O’Brien.
Antoine Fuqua directed, and Ian Shorr wrote the script based on a story by Todd Stein.
Paramount + has several subscription options, all of which come with a free one-week trial:
- Ad-supported, $5.99/month
- Ad-supported, $59.99/year
- Almost ad-free, $9.99/month
- Almost ad-free, $99.99/year
The service offers a 25% discount to students.
(Top image source: YouTube video)
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021