Path 11 TV, a subscription streamer focusing on death, the afterlife and healing, has launched at path11tv.com and apps for iPhone, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV.
Said to have over 100 hours of exclusive content, the service costs $9.99/month or $99/year. Both plans come with a seven-day free trial.
Initial series include: Ask Doctor Death (three episodes), hosted by Dr. Terri Daniel and Dr. Karen Wyatt, two experts on the subject; and Shortcuts on the Path (five episodes), about healing modalities like float tanks, salt caves, sound healing, shamanism and hypnotherapy.
Subscribers also get access to special events such as a live session with “Soul Gardener” Austyn Wells tomorrow, June 9, at 6 pm ET, and several years worth of an annual “Afterlife Awareness Conference.”
The service’s co-founders have worked together previously on three movie documentaries: The Path: Evolution (2016), The Path: Beyond the Physical (2013) and The Path: Afterlife (2009). They’ve also been doing a Path 11 podcast since 2015.
“Both April [Hannah] and I have had mini glimpses of what enlightenment might feel like,” said Michael Habernig. “We are nowhere near enlightenment, but we both lost our fear of death, which to me feels very enlightening considering how much fear of death I had 12 years ago.”
For more, visit www.path11tv.com.
(Top image source: Path 11 TV)
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021