In case you haven’t heard, there’s a Friends reunion dropping at 3:01 am ET tomorrow night on HBO Max. But before that, there’s a free Best of Friends Awards show live at 8:30 pm over TBS’ YouTube, Twitter and Facebook channels. And, at 10:30 pm, HBO Max will run a “red carpet” show, including live segments from advance screening events in New York and Los Angeles.
Awards in such categories as Best Celebrity Cameo Moment, Best Musical Moment, Best Romantic Moment and Best Food-Related Moment will be presented during the TBS show, to be hosted by Schitt’s Creek co-star Sarah Levy.
Since May 10 and continuing through June 4, TBS has been running “Friends: From the Beginning,” a marathon of all 236 episodes of the 10-season NBC series (1994-2004 ) every weekday from 10 am to 4 pm ET/PT.
Friends: The Reunion finally debuts early Thursday, May 27, on HBO Max after a year’s pandemic delay. May 27 is also the first anniversary of the launch of HBO Max, where all episodes of Friends moved a year ago from Netflix.
In the reunion show, Jennifer Aniston (Rachel), Courteney Cox (Monica), Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe), Matt LeBlanc (Joey), Matthew Perry (Chandler), and David Schwimmer (Ross) return to Stage 24 on the Warner Bros. studio lot in Burbank, CA, to reminisce.
HBO Max costs $14.99 a month. For more, visit HBOMax.com.
(Top image source: TBS)
- ‘Petrunya,’ Unlikely Rebel - June 21, 2021
- Free ‘Weasel’ & ‘Monkey’ - June 18, 2021
- Stream ‘Cracka’ Free - June 18, 2021
- Revry Escorts ‘Strut’ 6/18 - June 17, 2021
- Lubin’s Silent Film Empire - June 17, 2021
- ‘Oral’ Pilot Reading 6/17 - June 16, 2021
- Welcome Back, ‘iCarly’ - June 15, 2021
- ‘Rent’ Comes to Cuba - June 15, 2021
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021