Before you watch Netflix’s Halston, which premieres tonight at 3 am ET, be advised that the Halston Archives and Family have derided the series as “an inaccurate, fictionalized account of famed fashion designer, Halston.”
No wonder the five-episode show looks like such fun!
From executive producer Ryan Murphy, the multiple-Emmy winner behind such series as American Crime Story, Glee and Pose, and set in New York City during the 1970s and ‘80s, Halston stars Ewan McGregor in the title role. Krysta Rodriguez co-stars as the celebrity designer’s close friend, Liza Minelli.
Also in the cast: Rory Culkin, Rebecca Dayan, Bill Pullman, Vera Farmiga, Gian Franco Rodriguez, David Pittu, Sullivan Jones and Kelly Bishop.
For more, visit netflix.com/Halston.
(Top image source: Netflix YouTube trailer for ‘Halston’ )
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Stream Silent Screen Women - June 1, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021