In the early 1990s, while Tom Arnold was tumultuously married to Roseanne Barr and appearing in her hit sitcom, his sister Lori Arnold was running a multimillion-dollar drug business and going to prison.
Tom, usually a supporting actor during his career, plays second fiddle once again in Queen of Meth, a three-part docu-series about Lori debuting today on Discovery+.
Together, Lori and Tom return to their hometown of Ottumwa, Iowa, where for six years, she ran a sprawling multistate meth empire. A major dealer, user, and supplier, she was producing 10 to 20 pounds of meth weekly in her lab and raking in at least $200,000…until her lavish lifestyle came crashing down once the feds closed in on her.
Discovery+ calls the three hour-long episodes “explosive”: “in an intimate and exclusive moment of reckoning, Lori reflects on how the highs of drugs, money and power had a grip on her” and grapples “with a broken world she helped create and the stream of relationships shattered from her time at the top.”
Discovery+ costs $4.99/month with commercials, or $6.99/month for an ad-free experience. Verizon customers with qualifying plans can get 12 months free.
For more information, visit discoveryplus.com.
(Top image source: Facebook video)
- ‘Petrunya,’ Unlikely Rebel - June 21, 2021
- Free ‘Weasel’ & ‘Monkey’ - June 18, 2021
- Stream ‘Cracka’ Free - June 18, 2021
- Revry Escorts ‘Strut’ 6/18 - June 17, 2021
- Lubin’s Silent Film Empire - June 17, 2021
- ‘Oral’ Pilot Reading 6/17 - June 16, 2021
- Welcome Back, ‘iCarly’ - June 15, 2021
- ‘Rent’ Comes to Cuba - June 15, 2021
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021