Today Pluto TV unveils its revamped Latino category, now consisting of more than 45 channels and 20,000 hours of programming in Spanish.
The free, ad-supported streamer has added 20 channels, alongside renamed and existing channels, nearly doubling its previous Spanish language offerings, the service said.
The channels provide both dubbed and original Spanish-language content featuring themes and genres from the Mexican, South American, Central American, Puerto-Rican and Caribbean cultures.
The expanded Latino category includes:
New channels – Cine XOXO, ¡¡Cine jaja!!, Nashville en español, Viaje a las estrellas, Emergencia 911, Mundo paranormal, Hell’s Kitchen en español, Sony Canal Comedias, Entre nosotras, Sony Canal Escape Perfecto, Nosey escándalos, beIN SPORTS XTRA en español, Naruto en español and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Hollywood movies and shows – CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, The Walking Dead, Narcos, America’s Next Top Model and James Bond films.
News in Spanish – EuroNews, Estrella News and Telefe noticias.
Children’s programming – Nick Latino, Nick Jr. Latino and Bebecito Bum y sus amigos.
Music — Vevo Latino and Vevo Reggaeton & Trap.
Media giant Viacom bought Pluto TV in 2019 for $340 million.
Pluto TV is accessible for free on the web and via a range of connected TV platforms and mobile devices. You can explore its channel guide and schedule at Pluto.TV/guide.
(All images courtesy of Pluto TV)
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021