Kids Say the Darndest Things returns for a new season on a new network, tomorrow, May 5, at 8 pm ET/PT.
Moving from ABC to CBS for the second season of its latest revival, the hour-long show will still be hosted by Tiffany Haddish and will include a weekly section showcasing clips from its original CBS run – when it was part of the daytime Art Linkletter’s House Party during the 1950s and ‘60s.
What we’re sure you won’t see, though, are clips from the show’s first CBS revival, hosted by Bill Cosby for three seasons (1998-2000).
So we’ll kill two birds, so to speak, with one clip. Here’s Cosby introducing a Linkletter flashback:
And here’s a CBS promo for the Cosby version (followed by Marla Maples Trump in a promo for the Miss Universe pageant, then owned by her then-husband):
In addition to watching new episodes of Kids Say the Darndest Things over the air on CBS stations, you can also stream them via the CBS app or on Paramount+.
(Top photo source: CBS)
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021