Kids Say the Darndest Things returns for a new season on a new network, tomorrow, May 5, at 8 pm ET/PT.
Moving from ABC to CBS for the second season of its latest revival, the hour-long show will still be hosted by Tiffany Haddish and will include a weekly section showcasing clips from its original CBS run – when it was part of the daytime Art Linkletter’s House Party during the 1950s and ‘60s.
What we’re sure you won’t see, though, are clips from the show’s first CBS revival, hosted by Bill Cosby for three seasons (1998-2000).
So we’ll kill two birds, so to speak, with one clip. Here’s Cosby introducing a Linkletter flashback:
And here’s a CBS promo for the Cosby version (followed by Marla Maples Trump in a promo for the Miss Universe pageant, then owned by her then-husband):
In addition to watching new episodes of Kids Say the Darndest Things over the air on CBS stations, you can also stream them via the CBS app or on Paramount+.
(Top photo source: CBS)
- Norwegian Drama Duo - July 19, 2021
- Chelsea Stardust Playlist - July 15, 2021
- ‘Schmigadoon!’/’Brigadoon’ - July 14, 2021
- Goode, Rhys, West, Purefoy - July 13, 2021
- Watch ‘Trick of the Witch’ - July 9, 2021
- Aristophanes’ ‘The Frogs’ - July 8, 2021
- JustWatch June Leaders - July 6, 2021
- ‘The Beast Must Die’ - July 2, 2021
- Netflix’s Beautiful Lover - July 1, 2021
- Somos.: Fact-Based Massacre - June 30, 2021