Online meditation specialist Headspace debuts its second Netflix series today: Headspace Guide to Sleep.
The seven animated 15-minute episodes promise to provide tips on “how to get the best sleep you’ve ever had.” Each explores a different aspect of sleep concerns – such as insomnia, stress, phones and sleeping pills – and then provides “a guided wind-down designed to help you on your journey to a better sleep.”
Earlier this year, the eight-episode Headspace Guide to Meditation also launched over Netflix.
If you want to get even deeper into sleep techniques and/or meditation, Headscape offers its own, mostly audio, subscription service. It costs $12.99 a month following a seven-day free trial, or – for a limited time — $48.99 for an annual subscription, following a 14-day free trial. The annual subscription normally goes for $69.99.
For more info, or to subscribe, visit headspace.com.
(Top image source: Netflix YouTube video)
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Stream Silent Screen Women - June 1, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021