Starting today, April 5, The X-Files return to free TV, with three episodes running Mondays to Thursdays at 10 pm ET on Comet. The first six episodes will also air this Sunday, April 11, at 2 pm.
The mystery sci-fi classic chronicles the exploits of intrepid FBI special agents Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) on a never-ending odyssey to unearth the paranormal phenomena behind unsolved cases.
The X-Files ran for 202 episodes over nine seasons (1993-2002) on Fox, and was revived on the network with a six-episode 10th season in 2016 and a 10-episode 11th season in 2018. There were also two theatrical releases – The X Files (1998) and The X Files: I Want to Believe (2008)
All episodes of The X-Files can also be streamed commercial-free by Hulu subscribers.
Both X-Files movies are available for $3.99 in HD from such sources as Amazon, Google Play, YouTube and FandangoNow.
- ‘Holocaust to Hollywood’ - April 7, 2021
- Scully and Mulder on Comet - April 5, 2021
- ‘Wild Kingdom’ Comes Back - April 2, 2021
- Police Stories on Decades - April 1, 2021
- Stream ‘Lonesome Doves’ - March 30, 2021
- Prime McMurtry on Amazon - March 29, 2021
- Segal’s Signature Roles - March 24, 2021
- White Shadow Wins Our Pool - March 19, 2021
- McPhee’s Musical Sitcom - March 18, 2021
- Tennant & Sheen’s ‘Staged’ - March 16, 2021