Starting today, April 5, The X-Files return to free TV, with three episodes running Mondays to Thursdays at 10 pm ET on Comet. The first six episodes will also air this Sunday, April 11, at 2 pm.
The mystery sci-fi classic chronicles the exploits of intrepid FBI special agents Mulder (David Duchovny) and Scully (Gillian Anderson) on a never-ending odyssey to unearth the paranormal phenomena behind unsolved cases.
The X-Files ran for 202 episodes over nine seasons (1993-2002) on Fox, and was revived on the network with a six-episode 10th season in 2016 and a 10-episode 11th season in 2018. There were also two theatrical releases – The X Files (1998) and The X Files: I Want to Believe (2008)
All episodes of The X-Files can also be streamed commercial-free by Hulu subscribers.
Both X-Files movies are available for $3.99 in HD from such sources as Amazon, Google Play, YouTube and FandangoNow.
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Stream Silent Screen Women - June 1, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021