What if Reba became The Nanny for The Partridge Family?
Katharine McPhee, who co-starred in NBC’s musical drama Smash for two seasons before turning serious for four seasons of CBS’ Scorpion, returns to music tomorrow, March 19, with the debut of Netflix’s sitcom, Country Comfort.
McPhee plays an aspiring country singer who mistakenly becomes a nanny for a family of five kids – and their handsome widowed father (Eddie Cibrian). They’re all also musically talented, and a band is born.
For all 10 episodes of Country Comfort’s first season, Netflix subscribers can visit Netflix.com/countrycomfort.
(Top photo source: Netflix)
- ‘College Bowl,’ Now & Then - June 22, 2021
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021