Hulu can’t seem to get enough of time-loop movies. On the heels of Palm Springs, its Golden Globe-nominated Groundhog Day-type comedy, this Friday, March 5, brings Boss Level, an action thriller sci-fi mystery bringing together Australians Mel Gibson and Naomi Watts.
Frank Grillo play Roy Pulver, a former special forces agent who ends each repeating day by getting murdered. Gibson plays Colonel Ventor, the head of a secret government project that’s somehow behind Pulver’s death. Watts plays Jemma, Pulver’s endangered ex-wife. Before he gets murdered, Pulver spends each day gathering clues to solve the mystery of the crime, which should eventually save himself and Jemma.
For more, visit Hulu.
(Top photo: Frank Grillo and Naomi Watts in ‘Boss Level.’ Photo by: Quantrell D. Colbert/Hulu)
- ‘College Bowl,’ Now & Then - June 22, 2021
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021