Marvel’s Behind the Mask, which examines how secret identities inform the lives of Marvel’s superheroes, debuts today, February 12, on Disney+.
The documentary features interviews with the writers and artists who brought to life Black Panther, Miles Morales, Ms. Marvel, Luke Cage, the X-Men, Captain Marvel, and other characters, underscoring their impact on pop culture and media.
Disney+ is home to 20 Marvel franchise movies including Captain Marvel, the first two Iron Man movies, Avengers End Game and Avengers Infinity War, and Thor.
Just last month the streamer added the nine-episode series, WandaVision, about two super beings (Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany) living incognito as an idealized, classic-sitcom-type suburban couple, replete with laugh-track. Is WandaVision merely a satire – or something more? And how does it fit into the Marvel universe?
Disney+ costs $6.99 a month or $69.99 annually. A combo plan, $12.99 a month, consists of Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+.
(Top image source: YouTube video)
- Back to the ’90s - March 8, 2021
- Patwardhan Films on Ovid.tv - March 5, 2021
- Mormon Murders and ‘Moxie’ - March 3, 2021
- Cats and Crooks on Acorn - March 1, 2021
- ‘Crazy,’ ‘Train’ on Netflix - February 26, 2021
- Grown-Up ‘Punky’ on Peacock - February 24, 2021
- Swedish Hockey Drama - February 22, 2021
- Extended ‘Dead’ on AMC+ - February 19, 2021
- Fight for the 14th - February 17, 2021
- Meet George O’Hanlon - February 15, 2021