Today, three streaming ideas for self-help and well-being: The Breathing Festival, the Finding Balance Retreat, and Supreme Master Television,
1. The Breathing Festival: “Change Your Breath. Change Your World”
This event, running Thursdays through Sundays for the next three weeks, includes dozens of sessions designed to improve your life through conscious breathing, aka breathwork. Sessions will be led by over 50 practitioners of such methods as rebirthing, neurodynamic and biodynamic. One prominent presenter: motivational speaker and infomercial stalwart Tony Robbins.
Tickets, which start at $11 for access to all 12 days, can be purchased at thebreathingfestival.com, along with lots more info about the event.
Looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for yourself or a loved one? On Sunday, February 14, OmStars founder Kino MacGregor will lead five hours of “relaxing yoga, meditation, and insights to help you find inner peace.” The event runs from 10 am to 4 pm ET, with a one-hour lunch break.
You can find the Finding Balance Retreat schedule at omstars.com/specialty-programs/finding-balance, where you can sign up to attend the event for $50 – or $25 if you subscribe to OmStars, described as “Netflix for yoga.” OmStars costs $14.99 a month or $149.99 a year, both with a 14-day free trial. For more info, visit OmStars.com.
3. Supreme Master Television: “Constructive Programming for a Peaceful World”
(Top photo: Kino MacGregor. Source: OmStars)
- 1 Year Ago; 10 Years Ago - March 8, 2021
- The Real World Homecoming - March 4, 2021
- Another Twist: Doozy, Defy - March 3, 2021
- Read Across America Day - March 2, 2021
- Over-the-Air Deaths, Birth - March 1, 2021
- ‘Pop My Pet’ on Discovery+ - March 1, 2021
- 1st Play Written by a Robot - February 25, 2021
- Tom and Jerry are Back - February 25, 2021
- Billie Eilish Launch Event - February 24, 2021
- BBC Select Launches - February 22, 2021