The Snoopy Show, a six-episode animated series starring Snoopy, Woodstock and the rest of the Peanuts gang, debuts today, February 5, on Apple TV+.
Intended for young viewers – and their nostalgic parents – The Snoopy Show features such returning Peanuts as Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Franklin, Schroeder and Peppermint Patty.
Snoopy, ever the versatile Beagle, will bring back some of his own popular characters, including the hip Joe Cool, arm wrestler Masked Marvel, and the Red-Baron-chasing World I flying ace.
Each episode will consist of three seven-minute cartoons.
Peanuts in Space was released in 2019 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. The nine-minute “documentary,” starring Jeff Goldblum as a NASA historian and Ron Howard as himself, asks the question, “Was Snoopy a top-secret astronaut?”
Snoopy in Space, which also premiered in 2019 as 12 eight-minute episodes, follows Snoopy as he takes off for the International Space Station and beyond. A second season is slated for this year.
Snoopy made his first comic strip appearance more than 70 years ago in 1950.
Apple TV+ costs $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. It can be streamed on tv.apple.com, or via the Apple TV app for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod Touch/Mac, and other non-Apple platforms.
For more, visit Apple TV+.
(Top image source: YouTube video)
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021