Want to audition to be in a motion picture? You can do so as a perk of signing up for The Movie Studio’s subscription streaming service.
For $2.99/month or $49.99/year, in addition to accessing more than 250 films from The Movie Studio’s library, the Be in Our Movies! service includes a self-audition video function. The videos will be seen by The Movie Studio, which always seems to have several films in production, and can also be made viewable on the platform if users desire public exposure.
The Movie Studio supplies the audition script.
The Movie Studio also offers Watch Our Movies!, where all the films are free, with ads.
Sample titles from The Movie Studio include The Laplace’s Demon (horror, 2017), Hibiscus (fantasy, 2018), I Am That Girl (drama, 2008), Thursday’s Speaker (comedy, 2013) and The Whole Gritty City (documentary 2013).
(Top image source: TheMovieStudio.com)
- 1 Year Ago; 10 Years Ago - March 8, 2021
- The Real World Homecoming - March 4, 2021
- Another Twist: Doozy, Defy - March 3, 2021
- Read Across America Day - March 2, 2021
- Over-the-Air Deaths, Birth - March 1, 2021
- ‘Pop My Pet’ on Discovery+ - March 1, 2021
- 1st Play Written by a Robot - February 25, 2021
- Tom and Jerry are Back - February 25, 2021
- Billie Eilish Launch Event - February 24, 2021
- BBC Select Launches - February 22, 2021