Documentary+ has launched, with 99 short and feature-length documentaries now available for free streaming. You can find the service at docplus.com.
For an example of the range of titles, we’ll look at the eight features now highlighted atop the Documentary+ home page:
Cartel Land (2015)
This Oscar nominee about the Mexican drug war follows two vilgilante leaders on opposite sides of the US/Mexico border.
Festival Express (2003)
A Canadian rock festival/train tour boasts such acts as Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead and The Band.
The Imposter (2012)
From the team that would later produce 2018’s Three Identical Strangers, this British BAFTA winner tells the story of a grieving family’s son who returns after being missing for three years. But all is not as it first seems.
Life, Animated (2016)
This Oscar nominee is about a young autistic man who learns how to communicate and understand the world by watching Disney animated films.
Street Fight (2005)
This Oscar nominee follows now-Senator Cory Booker during his 2002 campaign for mayor of Newark, NJ, against a long-time incumbent.
Along the Texas/Mexico border, a cowboy and a lawman face a new reality that threatens their way of life
When Lambs Become Lions (2018)
In the Kenyan bush, a crackdown on the illegal ivory trade forces a small-time poacher to seek out an unlikely ally in his cousin, a wildlife ranger tasked with protecting endangered animals.
For a list of all films on Documentary+, visit docplus.com/films.
(Top image: PRNewsfoto/Documentary+)
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021