Did Natalie murder her husband…during their wedding reception, no less?
Find out in Possessions, a psychological thriller series debuting today, January 28, on HBO Max.
Natalie (Nadia Tereszkiewicz) is a young Frenchwoman in Israel. Karim (Reda Kateb), a French diplomat who helps the country’s citizens deal with Israeli authorities, slowly falls for Natalie as he gets obsessed with her case. Is Natalie deeply lost and vulnerable, or is she dangerously manipulative? And what secrets lie in her and her family’s mysterious pasts?
The six-episode series is in French and Hebrew, with English subtitles.
HBO Max costs $14.99 a month, with a seven-day free trial. For more, visit HBOMax.com.
- ‘College Bowl,’ Now & Then - June 22, 2021
- Celebrate Dino’s Birthday - June 7, 2021
- Police Satires on Decades - June 3, 2021
- Saluting Josephine Baker - May 28, 2021
- See a Rod Serling Rarity - May 27, 2021
- Halston Biopic on Netflix - May 13, 2021
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021