Alice, a 47-year-old female film director, strikes a Faustian bargain with Sophie, a 24-year-old screenwriting femme fatale, in Losing Alice, an eight-episode neo-noir psychological thriller debuting today on Apple TV+.
While Alice’s career has been on the skids, her husband David is in the prime of his acting career. Now, Alice is is chosen to direct Sophie’s latest script, with David set to star.
The first three episodes of Losing Alice are now up on Apple TV+, with additional episodes premiering Fridays through February 26.
Losing Alice, an Israeli production filmed in Hebrew, has been dubbed into English for Apple TV+ users. However, we’d recommend changing the audio to the original language and using English subtitles.
Ayelet Zurer, Lihi Kornowski and Gal Toren star as Alice, Sophie and David. Sigal Avin created, wrote and directed the series.
Apple TV+ costs $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. It can be streamed on tv.apple.com, or via the Apple TV app for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod Touch/Mac, and other non-Apple platforms.
For more, visit Apple TV+.
(Top photo: Ayelet Zurer in “Losing Alice,’ courtesy Apple TV+)
- 1 Year Ago; 10 Years Ago - March 8, 2021
- The Real World Homecoming - March 4, 2021
- Another Twist: Doozy, Defy - March 3, 2021
- Read Across America Day - March 2, 2021
- Over-the-Air Deaths, Birth - March 1, 2021
- ‘Pop My Pet’ on Discovery+ - March 1, 2021
- 1st Play Written by a Robot - February 25, 2021
- Tom and Jerry are Back - February 25, 2021
- Billie Eilish Launch Event - February 24, 2021
- BBC Select Launches - February 22, 2021