Dickinson, a dramatic comedy about the famous English poet, returns with the first three episodes of a second 10-episode season today, January 8, on Apple TV+. Subsequent episodes will also bow on Fridays.
The show, set in the 19th century, explores issues of society, gender and family from the rebellious young Emily Dickinson’s (Hailee Steinfeld) perspective. In season two, Dickinson must deal with new-found fame.
Returning cast members include Jane Krakowski, Anna Baryshnikov, Ella Hunt, Toby Huss and Adrian Blake Enscoe, as well as rapper, singer and songwriter Wiz Khalifa as Death. The season will also feature guest stars Nick Kroll (Edgar Allan Poe), Timothy Simons (Frederick Law Olmsted), Ayo Edebiri (Hattie), Will Pullen (Nobody), Finn Jones (Sam Bowles) and Pico Alexander (Ship).
Dickinson, which won a Peabody Award, has already been renewed for a third season.
Apple TV+ costs $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial. It can be streamed on tv.apple.com, or via the Apple TV app for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod Touch/Mac, and other non-Apple platforms.
For more, visit Apple TV+.
(Top image source: YouTube video)
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021