Feeling stressed out? Then consider streaming Meditate America, a free concert at 7 pm ET today, December 3.
The event, presented by the David Lynch Foundation will include:
- Sting (right) and Angelique Kidjo singing “Fragile” and “One World Is Enough”
- Elvis Costello singing “What’s So Funny ‘Bout Peace, Love and Understanding?” with Larkin Poe
- Graham Nash singing “Our House” with the Brooklyn Youth Chorus (below)
- Kesha and Jim James singing “I Shall Be Released”
- Hugh Jackman interviewing Katy Perry (right) about her meditation practice
- David Lynch presenting a “Peace on Earth Award” to Dr. Tony Nader, who heads Transcendental Meditation (TM) organizations worldwide.
Meditate America is a benefit to bring free TM training to adults and children in need, including healthcare workers on the Covid-19 frontlines, veterans battling PTSD and depression, and families living in at-risk communities.
In addition to Jackman, the event will be co-hosted by his wife, actress Deborra-Lee Furness, Good Morning America co-anchors Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, and ABC Chief Medical Correspondent Jennifer Ashton, M.D.
For more info, free event registration, or to donate, visit MeditateAmerica.org.
(All photos source: MeditateAmerica.org)
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021