Apparently, Bigfoot has already battled mankind’s greatest enemy, The Illuminati, and now it’s Donald Trump’s turn. Well, not exactly the current President, but a Chinese clone of him who escapes Earth’s destruction, spends 1,000 years on a barren planet, meets up with other surviving humans, joins their war against the Illuminati, and winds up facing off against Satan.
And that’s the plot of the 69-minute animated sci-fi comedy adventure, Trump vs The Illuminati, now available to Amazon Prime subscribers for 99 cents, or from $1.99 at FandangoNow and Amazon.
Timothy Banfield voices Trump’s clone, with Wes Bruff and Marco Guzmán co-starring. The film was written and directed by B.C. Fourteen.
For more info, visit trumpvstheilluminati.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021