Last Wednesday, The Atlantic released its first-ever feature film: White Noise, an investigation into America’s alt-right movement during three years of the Trump presidency. The following day, The Atlantic endorsed only its fourth Presidential candidate in more than 163 years of publishing, noting in its long litany of grievances that President Trump “has provided comfort to propagators of hate.”
“The alt-right is an imminent danger to the future of this country,” Daniel Lombroso declared in a White Noise director’s statement. “For so many who feel lost or alone, these avatars of hate offer a promise: Follow us, and life will be better. White Noise shows how empty that promise is.”
Here’s a trailer:
Personally, we could hardly stomach the two-minute trailer, yet alone a 90-minute documentary. But for anyone who needs convincing about what Lombroso calls the film’s “uncomfortable truths,” you can rent White Noise now: $3.99 for Android or Apple TV.
For more info, visit theatlantic.com/white-noise-movie.
- ‘The Night of the Iguana’ - December 1, 2020
- Ghostly Adaptations - November 30, 2020
- ‘Nurse Heroes Live!’ - November 25, 2020
- Louisiana Film Channel - November 24, 2020
- Untraditional Nutcrackers - November 23, 2020
- Watch WKRP: Turkeys Away! - November 21, 2020
- ‘Run’ / ‘Sign of the Ram’ - November 20, 2020
- Holiday Royalty Roll Call - November 19, 2020
- Free Film Screenings - November 18, 2020
- CBS’ ‘Stars in the Eye’ - November 16, 2020