Borat Sagdiyev, in association with the kind folks at Kazakhstan Televiski, has invited us to a virtual premiere tonight (9 pm ET) of his new “moviefilm,” followed by a Q&A and “Very good dancing party with Top DJ.” Since our Eventbrite ticket asks us to “Share With Friends,” you too can attend by registering pronto at rsvp.livefromkt.tv
You’ll need to be an Amazon Prime subscriber to watch the moviefilm (hint: unlike Netflix, Amazon Prime still offers free trials!), but anyone can attend the subsequent Q&A and dancing party.
Officially, the new comedy, starring Sacha Baron Cohen as Borat, debuts tomorrow, October 23, on Amazon Prime. And we’ll give you the complete title: Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.
Here’s a trailer:
Amazon Prime subscribers can also stream Borat’s first moviefilm, from 2006: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. But better hurry. Amazon warns that the title will exit the service as of Sunday, November 1.
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021
- Polish Pleasures This Week - April 26, 2021
- ‘The Skipper’ as ‘Casey Jones’ - April 15, 2021
- Late Day’s Light Night - April 14, 2021
- ‘Holocaust to Hollywood’ - April 7, 2021
- Scully and Mulder on Comet - April 5, 2021
- ‘Wild Kingdom’ Comes Back - April 2, 2021