(Above: Natalie Madueño and Kenneth M. Christensen in ‘Darkness: Those Who Kill,’ courtesy Acorn TV)
With Darkness: Those Who Kill arriving today on subscription streamer Acorn TV, Americans can now access 30 episodes in the “Those Who Kill” franchise about serial killer investigators.
The original Those Who Kill premiered on Denmark’s TV2 in 2011. It starred Laura Bach, Jakob Cedergren and Lars Mikkelsen as Copenhagen-based investigators tracking down serial killers. The 12-episode series is available in the US on subscription streamer MHz Choice.
An American remake, also titled Those Who Kill, ran on A&E and Lifetime Movie Network in 2014. It starred Chloe Sevigny, James D’Arcy and James Morrison in the Bach, Cedergren and Mikkelsen roles as Pittsburgh-based investigators tracking down serial killers. The 10-episode series is now available for $17.99 ($1.99 for individual episodes) from Vudu.
Acorn TV’s Darkness: Those Who Kill, a Danish reboot, premiered last year on Scandinavian subscription streamer Viaplay. The eight-episode series stars Natalie Madueño (Follow the Money) and Kenneth M. Christensen as Copenhagen-based investigators tracking down serial killers.
Acorn TV costs $5.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
MHz Choice costs $7.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. But you can now get 50% off your first month by using the promo code FALL20. For more info, visit mhzchoice.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021