Cast members of classic horror films Friday the 13th, Killer Klowns From Outer Space and Child’s Play will be featured tomorrow, October 17, during RetroPop Live Halloween, a three-hour free festival starting at 3 pm ET on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Friday the 13th 40th Anniversary Celebration
Adrienne King (who played Alice) and Ari Lehman (who played Jason), will get back together…hopefully with better results than in the 1980 film (see clip below). Lehman will also perform with his band, First Jason. And, speaking of music, the film’s composer, Harry Manfredini, will also be on hand.
Killer Klowns From Outer Space (1988)
The Chiodo Brothers, who wrote, directed and produced the movie, will hold a Q&A.
You can watch the entire film right here:
Child’s Play (1988)
Alex Vincent, who played Andy, will reunite with the two actors who played Chucky in the film: Edan Gross and Ed Gale.
Here’s then-six-year-old Alex – and Chucky — in the movie’s opening scene:
You can rent the entire film for $3.99 from various providers.
RetroPop Live Halloween offers other enticements for horror fans (how about a meeting of two Leatherfaces from different decades of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise?). For more info, visit RetroPopLiveHalloween.com.
- Stream ‘White Noise’ - October 26, 2020
- ‘The Man Who Mends Women’ - October 26, 2020
- Sitcom Reunions Galore - October 23, 2020
- Baldwin vs. Buckley Redux - October 22, 2020
- Four Roads to Manderley - October 21, 2020
- Documenting The Struggle - October 21, 2020
- ‘Legally Blonde’ Reunion - October 20, 2020
- Star-Studded Fundraisers - October 20, 2020
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - October 19, 2020
- RetroPop Horror Reunions - October 16, 2020