In Case of Emergency, a documentary about emergency nurses, will debut for free online tomorrow, October 14, at 8 pm ET. The screening will be followed by a panel discussion with the filmmakers and emergency nurses featured in the film.
The movie follows 16 nurses from across the US who find themselves in the thick of such public health crises as Covid-19, opioids and gun violence — as hospital emergency departments get stretched to the breaking point and patients often lack insurance.
In Case of Emergency was produced with the support of the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), directed by Carolyn Jones (who also helmed 2014’s The American Nurse), and is distributed by Kino Lorber.
(Photo source: InCaseOfEmergency.film)
- Stream ‘White Noise’ - October 26, 2020
- ‘The Man Who Mends Women’ - October 26, 2020
- Sitcom Reunions Galore - October 23, 2020
- Baldwin vs. Buckley Redux - October 22, 2020
- Four Roads to Manderley - October 21, 2020
- Documenting The Struggle - October 21, 2020
- ‘Legally Blonde’ Reunion - October 20, 2020
- Star-Studded Fundraisers - October 20, 2020
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - October 19, 2020
- RetroPop Horror Reunions - October 16, 2020