In Case of Emergency, a documentary about emergency nurses, will debut for free online tomorrow, October 14, at 8 pm ET. The screening will be followed by a panel discussion with the filmmakers and emergency nurses featured in the film.
The movie follows 16 nurses from across the US who find themselves in the thick of such public health crises as Covid-19, opioids and gun violence — as hospital emergency departments get stretched to the breaking point and patients often lack insurance.
In Case of Emergency was produced with the support of the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA), directed by Carolyn Jones (who also helmed 2014’s The American Nurse), and is distributed by Kino Lorber.
(Photo source: InCaseOfEmergency.film)
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021