Some nine months into the pandemic, TVNET has launched COVID19TV – COVID Global Network, comprised of videos and other content designed to be a resource for clinically confirmed and medically validated data, guidance and information.
Nathan Sassover, CEO of TVNET, said the outbreak of Covid-19 in the White House “clearly illuminates the ubiquity of a virulent pathogen continuing to increase –not decrease — the trending scope of infections globally. Statements or assertions to the contrary, regardless of source, are purely delusional and contrary to the enlarging factual reality.”
COVID19TV.com’s video sources include ABC, Bloomberg Television, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Fox News Channel, NBC Dateline, NBC News, MSNBC, NPR, Reuters and USA Today.
Don’t turn to COVID19TV for up-to-the-minute news, though. This morning’s lead video, for instance, was from four days ago:
Head instead to the educational videos, from such sources as Johns Hopkins University:
For a better source of free continuous Covid-19 news, we’d suggest heading to the aptly named COVID-19 News on Stirr’s channel 3.
TVNET also runs WorldCancerInstitute.com – Cancer Global Network; HealthMedica.com – Health Wellness Network; NeuroMedica.com – Brain Health Network; and E0NS.com – Longevity Network, with NiteSleep.com – Sleep Health Network planned for later this year.
For more, visit COVID19TV.com.
- ‘It Can’t Happen Here’ - October 27, 2020
- Free ‘Riviera’ Season 1 - October 27, 2020
- Stream ‘White Noise’ - October 26, 2020
- ‘The Man Who Mends Women’ - October 26, 2020
- Sitcom Reunions Galore - October 23, 2020
- Baldwin vs. Buckley Redux - October 22, 2020
- Four Roads to Manderley - October 21, 2020
- Documenting The Struggle - October 21, 2020
- ‘Legally Blonde’ Reunion - October 20, 2020
- Star-Studded Fundraisers - October 20, 2020