(Above source: PR Newsfoto/Peacock)
The Rich Eisen Show, which previously ran on cable channel NBCSN, makes NBC streamer Peacock its new TV home starting today, October 5.
The show, which features interviews with sports and entertainment celebrities, will stream live Mondays through Friday from 12 pm to 3 pm ET. The audio will be simulcast on Sirius/XM (Channel 211) and PodcastOne. You can also listen live and access previous shows on The Rich Eisen Show website.
Eisen is a well-know personality in the sports world. He’s been with the NFL Network since 2003, where he currently serves as the ‘signature’ host. He was previously host of ESPN’s SportsCenter.
The Rich Eisen Show debuted in October 2014 and was nominated in 2016 for a Sports Emmy for Outstanding Studio Show-Daily. Joined on air by Chris Brockman and Michael DelTufo, Eisen’s guests have included Tom Brady, Matt Damon, Jodie Foster, Matthew McConaughey, Regina King, Aaron Rodgers, Larry David and Morgan Freeman.
Peacock offers three viewing plans: free, with ads, offering thousands of hours of programming; a $4.99/month Peacock Premium, also with commercials, featuring a larger content library; and an ad-free (well, almost ad-free) $9.99/month Peacock Premium Plus.
For more, visit Peacock.
- ‘A Very Brady’ Reading - October 27, 2020
- Animated ‘Creepshow’ on Shudder - October 26, 2020
- A Méliès Halloween - October 21, 2020
- Apple TV+’s Little ‘Helpsters’ - October 14, 2020
- Acorn’s Outback Drama - October 12, 2020
- Disney+ Has ‘The Right Stuff’ - October 9, 2020
- Scary Books on Hulu - October 7, 2020
- Eisen’s New Streaming Home - October 5, 2020
- Decades’ ‘Cheers’ Bender - October 2, 2020
- Shudder’s Price-y Binge - September 30, 2020