(Above source: Netflix)
The School Nurse Files, a Korean young adult fantasy series about an awkward school nurse who sees “supernatural Jellies,” slides onto Netflix today, September 25.
Battling to protect her school and its students from the jelly-like blobs that are invisible to everyone else, the nurse (Jung Yu-mi) turns to an equally awkward classical Chinese teacher (Nam Joo-hyuk), whose energy recharges her supernatural powers. A ”humorous tension” develops between the two characters.
Chung Se-rang adapted the six-episode series from her novel School Nurse Ahn Eun-young.
The School Nurse Files is available either dubbed into English, or in Korean with English subtitles.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Animated ‘Creepshow’ on Shudder - October 26, 2020
- A Méliès Halloween - October 21, 2020
- Apple TV+’s Little ‘Helpsters’ - October 14, 2020
- Acorn’s Outback Drama - October 12, 2020
- Disney+ Has ‘The Right Stuff’ - October 9, 2020
- Scary Books on Hulu - October 7, 2020
- Eisen’s New Streaming Home - October 5, 2020
- Decades’ ‘Cheers’ Bender - October 2, 2020
- Shudder’s Price-y Binge - September 30, 2020
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020