(Above source: Netflix)
The School Nurse Files, a Korean young adult fantasy series about an awkward school nurse who sees “supernatural Jellies,” slides onto Netflix today, September 25.
Battling to protect her school and its students from the jelly-like blobs that are invisible to everyone else, the nurse (Jung Yu-mi) turns to an equally awkward classical Chinese teacher (Nam Joo-hyuk), whose energy recharges her supernatural powers. A ”humorous tension” develops between the two characters.
Chung Se-rang adapted the six-episode series from her novel School Nurse Ahn Eun-young.
The School Nurse Files is available either dubbed into English, or in Korean with English subtitles.
For more, visit Netflix.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021