Bravery on Fire: A Benefit for Women’s Cancer Awareness livestreams today, September 24, at 8 pm ET. The event will feature singer-songwriters Paula Cole, Lisa Loeb, Jill Sobule, Gaby Moreno, Kyshona Armstrong and Rachel Sage (who is also host and organizer), plus Broadway stars Megan Hilty and Alison Pill, and others.
Bravery on Fire, named after a song by cancer survivor Sage, will benefit the Foundation For Women’s Cancer.
“Every five minutes we lose a woman to gynecological cancer, and it concerns me that women and their loved ones are often embarrassed to even discuss it,” said Sage. “Before my diagnosis, I was completely uninformed about how wide-reaching these cancers are, across all demographics and worldwide.”
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021