Bravery on Fire: A Benefit for Women’s Cancer Awareness livestreams today, September 24, at 8 pm ET. The event will feature singer-songwriters Paula Cole, Lisa Loeb, Jill Sobule, Gaby Moreno, Kyshona Armstrong and Rachel Sage (who is also host and organizer), plus Broadway stars Megan Hilty and Alison Pill, and others.
Bravery on Fire, named after a song by cancer survivor Sage, will benefit the Foundation For Women’s Cancer.
“Every five minutes we lose a woman to gynecological cancer, and it concerns me that women and their loved ones are often embarrassed to even discuss it,” said Sage. “Before my diagnosis, I was completely uninformed about how wide-reaching these cancers are, across all demographics and worldwide.”
- 1st Play Written by a Robot - February 25, 2021
- Tom and Jerry are Back - February 25, 2021
- Billie Eilish Launch Event - February 24, 2021
- BBC Select Launches - February 22, 2021
- ‘It’s a Sin’ on HBO Max - February 18, 2021
- Murder Hornets & Vaccines - February 17, 2021
- Prime’s New Musical Coda - February 16, 2021
- A Mini-‘Friends’ Reunion? - February 12, 2021
- ‘Safer Sex’ on Condom Day - February 12, 2021
- Relax through Streaming - February 11, 2021