(Above source: YouTube video)
The BAFTA-winning Welsh police drama Bang debuts a second six-episode season today, September 21, on subscription streamer Acorn TV.
Set in the steel town of Port Talbot, South Wales, season two starts with the murder of two young men, both found hanging upside down. Detective Sergeant Gina Jenkins (Catrin Stewart) and her partner (Jack Parry-Jones) soon discover a connection to an incident involving five men charged with raping a woman in a rugby club 10 years earlier. The assailants never went to trial because a key witness disappeared. Are the murders a case of vigilante justice delayed?
Meanwhile, Gina tries to support her brother (Jacob Ifan), who has just been released from prison for a crime spree committed in season one.
The cast includes Suzanne Packer, Nia Roberts, Dyfan Dwyfor, Alexander Vlahos and Hedydd Dylan.
Season two aired on Wales’ S4C in February. It is in both English and Welsh (with English subtitles).
Acorn TV costs $5.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
Amazon Prime subscribers can also get an Acorn TV add-on channel for $4.99 monthly, also with a seven-day free trial.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021