(Photo: Rosabell Laurenti Sellers in ‘Spides.’ Source Crackle.com)
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, an American/Italian actress who played Tyrene Sand in Game of Thrones, stars in Spides, an eight episode German-produced/English-language sci-fi/horror series that premiered last spring on Syfy channels in Europe and arrives today on free streamer Crackle in the US.
The series was filmed in Berlin and features Sellers as a young woman who wakes from a coma with amnesia after taking a mysterious party drug. Unraveling a conspiracy connected to the drug, she gets involved in a murder investigation that turns into a suspenseful search for Spides, an underground organization responsible not only for the murder, but for numerous disappearances and strange occurrences across the city.
She also develops claws, as seen in the following trailer:
Falk Hentschel (Hawkman in DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow) and Florence Kasumba (Ayo in Black Panther and other Marvel films) play police detectives on the case. The cast also includes Damian Hardung (Name Of The Rose), Désirée Nosbusch (Bad Banks), Susanne Wuest (Perfume) and Aleksandar Jovanovic (Tatort).
For more info and to binge the series, visit Crackle.com.
- Stream ‘White Noise’ - October 26, 2020
- ‘The Man Who Mends Women’ - October 26, 2020
- Sitcom Reunions Galore - October 23, 2020
- Baldwin vs. Buckley Redux - October 22, 2020
- Four Roads to Manderley - October 21, 2020
- Documenting The Struggle - October 21, 2020
- ‘Legally Blonde’ Reunion - October 20, 2020
- Star-Studded Fundraisers - October 20, 2020
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - October 19, 2020
- RetroPop Horror Reunions - October 16, 2020