(Photo: Rosabell Laurenti Sellers in ‘Spides.’ Source Crackle.com)
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, an American/Italian actress who played Tyrene Sand in Game of Thrones, stars in Spides, an eight episode German-produced/English-language sci-fi/horror series that premiered last spring on Syfy channels in Europe and arrives today on free streamer Crackle in the US.
The series was filmed in Berlin and features Sellers as a young woman who wakes from a coma with amnesia after taking a mysterious party drug. Unraveling a conspiracy connected to the drug, she gets involved in a murder investigation that turns into a suspenseful search for Spides, an underground organization responsible not only for the murder, but for numerous disappearances and strange occurrences across the city.
She also develops claws, as seen in the following trailer:
Falk Hentschel (Hawkman in DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow) and Florence Kasumba (Ayo in Black Panther and other Marvel films) play police detectives on the case. The cast also includes Damian Hardung (Name Of The Rose), Désirée Nosbusch (Bad Banks), Susanne Wuest (Perfume) and Aleksandar Jovanovic (Tatort).
For more info and to binge the series, visit Crackle.com.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021