(Above source: Facebook)
New Yorkers who missed free concerts in city parks this year, and music lovers anywhere, can stream SummerStage Jubilee tonight, September 17, at 8 pm ET. The free hour-long benefit will feature new performances by Sting, Norah Jones, Trey Anastasio, Rufus Wainwright, Leslie Odom Jr., Rosanne Cash, Emily King and PJ Morton.
In addition to music, the show will include “stories” from Billie Jean King, Ryan Seacrest, H.E.R., Lewis Black and Paul Shaffer.
You can find SummerStage Jubilee at 8 pm ET tonight on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitch. Over-the-air viewers in the New York metro area will be able to see a rebroadcast at 8 pm Saturday, September 19, on channel 55, or at 2 pm Sunday, September 20, on channel 7. Cable/satellite/telco subscribers across the US can see the show tonight on AXS TV and then on demand for 30 days, also from AXS TV.
For more info, visit summerstagejubilee.org.
- Stream ‘White Noise’ - October 26, 2020
- ‘The Man Who Mends Women’ - October 26, 2020
- Sitcom Reunions Galore - October 23, 2020
- Baldwin vs. Buckley Redux - October 22, 2020
- Four Roads to Manderley - October 21, 2020
- Documenting The Struggle - October 21, 2020
- ‘Legally Blonde’ Reunion - October 20, 2020
- Star-Studded Fundraisers - October 20, 2020
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - October 19, 2020
- RetroPop Horror Reunions - October 16, 2020