(Above source: Cozi TV YouTube video)
We’ve heard that not all heroes wear capes, but many wear masks. So enter The Lone Ranger.
At 8 am ET tomorrow, September 12, Cozi TV will air a two-hour “The Masked Man Marathon.” It will consist of the first four episodes of the vintage western, starting with the pilot titled “Enter the Lone Ranger,” as well as promos featuring our hero (Clayton Moore) and his companion Tonto (Jay Silverheels) wearing contemporary nose/mouth masks.
The Lone Ranger aired originally on ABC over five seasons from 1949 to 1957, producing 221 episodes. You can stream most of them for free at Uncle Earl’s Classic TV Channel. Another streaming option is the free Folk TV, which runs three hours of episodes starting at 5 pm weekdays.
You can watch Cozi TV free over the air by hooking up an antenna to your TV set. It’s also available on many cable systems. To find your local channel number, visit Get Cozi TV.
- French Film Noir Streams - May 3, 2021
- ‘The Best of Bugs Bunny’ - April 30, 2021
- Sleeping with Netflix - April 28, 2021
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Returns - April 27, 2021
- Polish Pleasures This Week - April 26, 2021
- ‘The Skipper’ as ‘Casey Jones’ - April 15, 2021
- Late Day’s Light Night - April 14, 2021
- ‘Holocaust to Hollywood’ - April 7, 2021
- Scully and Mulder on Comet - April 5, 2021
- ‘Wild Kingdom’ Comes Back - April 2, 2021