(Above: The cast of ‘Five Bedrooms.’ Source: YouTube video)
Five Bedrooms, an eight-episode Australian romantic dramedy about five singles buying a house together, debuts tomorrow, August 13, on the NBC streamer Peacock.
The five unattached individuals in question meet at a wedding – at the singles table, of course. There, they hatch a champagne-inspired plan: buy a house and live together. The domestic arrangement proves challenging, as each housemate experiences life’s inevitable disasters, pivotal crises, “and moments of love, joy and heartbreak.”
Five Bedrooms stars Kat Stewart, Stephen Peacocke, Doris Younane, Katie Robertson, Roy Joseph, Kate Jenkinson and Hugh Sheridan.
The first season aired originally in 2019 on Australia’s Network 10, with a second season planned for later this year.
Produced by Hoodlum Entertainment with assistance from Film Victoria, Five Bedrooms is co-funded by Sky Studios, Network Ten and Screen Australia.
Peacock has three viewing plans: free, with ads, offering thousands of hours of programming; the $4.99/month Peacock Premium, also with commercials, which features a larger content library; and the ad-free (well, almost ad-free) $9.99/month Peacock Premium Plus. The two premium packages come with a seven-day free trial.
For more, visit Peacock.
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021