(Above source: YouTube video)
Comedian Rob Schneider, known for such characters as Deuce Bigalow and the Saturday Night Live Copy Machine Guy, debuts a stand-up special today, August 11, on Netflix.
Rob Schneider: Asian Momma, Mexican Kids! offers anecdotes on the comic’s family and personal life, as well as reflections on being over 50. Subjects include “potty training his young daughters and his own pig potential.” The special concludes “with a surprise duet.” It’s with his daughter, singer-songwriter Elle King.
Schneider is also the star of his own Netflix sitcom, Real Rob, which has had two 10- episode seasons (2015, 2017). The series combines clips of his stand-up performances with scripted versions of his life as a celebrity and new father. A third season was announced in 2019 but no word yet on a premiere date.
In the meantime, here’s vintage Copy Machine Guy, aka Richmeister, with SNL guest host Sting:
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021