(Above source: YouTube video)
Comedian Rob Schneider, known for such characters as Deuce Bigalow and the Saturday Night Live Copy Machine Guy, debuts a stand-up special today, August 11, on Netflix.
Rob Schneider: Asian Momma, Mexican Kids! offers anecdotes on the comic’s family and personal life, as well as reflections on being over 50. Subjects include “potty training his young daughters and his own pig potential.” The special concludes “with a surprise duet.” It’s with his daughter, singer-songwriter Elle King.
Schneider is also the star of his own Netflix sitcom, Real Rob, which has had two 10- episode seasons (2015, 2017). The series combines clips of his stand-up performances with scripted versions of his life as a celebrity and new father. A third season was announced in 2019 but no word yet on a premiere date.
In the meantime, here’s vintage Copy Machine Guy, aka Richmeister, with SNL guest host Sting:
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020
- Beware the Jelly Monsters - September 25, 2020
- Happy Birthday, John Bunny - September 24, 2020
- The Virtual Play’s the Thing - September 23, 2020
- Vigilante Killer? - September 21, 2020
- Nurse Ratched Returns! - September 18, 2020
- Unholy Backwater, Batman! - September 16, 2020
- Facebooking with ‘Steve’ - September 14, 2020
- ‘Miscast,’ but in a Good Way - September 11, 2020
- Cartoonist’s Conscience - September 9, 2020