(Above: Walter Iuzzolino of Walter Presents. Source: Walter Presents)
An eight-episode supernatural thriller, Walter Presents: Anomalia, debuts today, August 7, on the Amazon Prime add-on channel PBS Masterpiece.
The show focuses on the paranormal experiences of a neurologist (Natacha Régnier), who having recently separated from her husband, moves back with her son to her ancestral home in the Swiss Alps. There, she takes a job at a clinic run by her mentor (Didier Bezace). When she develops mysterious healing powers, she begins to question her true heritage – and her family’s tragic history.
The cast includes Isabelle Caillat, Claude-Inga Barbey, Raphael Roger Levy and Iannis Jaccoud.
The series is in French, with English subtitles.
Walter Presents has partnered with PBS Distribution to stream foreign language dramas on Amazon Prime’s PBS Masterpiece channel. Walter’s Choice, a selection of the Walter Presents programming, is available on PBS stations.
Amazon Prime subscribers can get PBS Masterpiece for an additional $5.99 a month following a seven-day free trial.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021