(Above: Walter Iuzzolino of Walter Presents. Source: Walter Presents)
An eight-episode supernatural thriller, Walter Presents: Anomalia, debuts today, August 7, on the Amazon Prime add-on channel PBS Masterpiece.
The show focuses on the paranormal experiences of a neurologist (Natacha Régnier), who having recently separated from her husband, moves back with her son to her ancestral home in the Swiss Alps. There, she takes a job at a clinic run by her mentor (Didier Bezace). When she develops mysterious healing powers, she begins to question her true heritage – and her family’s tragic history.
The cast includes Isabelle Caillat, Claude-Inga Barbey, Raphael Roger Levy and Iannis Jaccoud.
The series is in French, with English subtitles.
Walter Presents has partnered with PBS Distribution to stream foreign language dramas on Amazon Prime’s PBS Masterpiece channel. Walter’s Choice, a selection of the Walter Presents programming, is available on PBS stations.
Amazon Prime subscribers can get PBS Masterpiece for an additional $5.99 a month following a seven-day free trial.
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020
- Beware the Jelly Monsters - September 25, 2020
- Happy Birthday, John Bunny - September 24, 2020
- The Virtual Play’s the Thing - September 23, 2020
- Vigilante Killer? - September 21, 2020
- Nurse Ratched Returns! - September 18, 2020
- Unholy Backwater, Batman! - September 16, 2020
- Facebooking with ‘Steve’ - September 14, 2020
- ‘Miscast,’ but in a Good Way - September 11, 2020
- Cartoonist’s Conscience - September 9, 2020