(Above source: Bloody Disgusting)
Cinedigm, which distributes programming through a variety of online genre channels, and Bloody Disgusting, a website dedicated to all things horror, plan to launch a free horror streamer in time for Halloween.
The ad-supported service, also called Bloody Disgusting, will feature both a 24/7 channel and an on-demand library offering classic and contemporary titles, including original content.
The original shows will include podcaster Jon Grilz’ Creepy, Bloody Disgusting’s Boo Crew, SCP Archives, Horror Queers and a show now on YouTube, This Week in Horror, an episode of which is posted here:
Bloody Disgusting will also offer such Cinedigm titles as The Collector, Psycho, White Zombie and Tales from the Crypt, as well as international cult favorites like Destroy All Monsters, World of Kanako and Tenebrae.
“Our goal is to partner with the market leader when we launch new channels, and in the horror genre, there is no better partner than Bloody Disgusting,” said Erick Opeka, President of Cinedigm Digital Networks.
Other services dedicated to free horror content include Pluto TV’s Horror (channel 68) and Terror (channel 70). And if you want your scary movies and shows unexpurgated and ad-free, there is Shudder, which costs $5.99 a month or $56.99 annually ($4.75 a month), with a seven-day free trial.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021