(Above source: YouTube video)
Today, July 22, Netflix debuts two docuseries that deal with very different topics. Fear City: New York vs The Mafia revisits the heyday of the New York City Mob, while Love on the Spectrum profiles young autistic adults as they navigate the tricky world of dating.
This three-episode series explores the rise and fall of New York’s most powerful mafia families.
In the 1970s, stories about mob hits, racketeering and other crime-land activities populated the front pages of New York City’s tabloid newspapers. Fear City profiles the families in charge, and how the FBI and other law enforcement entities bugged, investigated and ultimately gathered enough evidence on mob leaders to convict them at the 1985-1986 Mafia Commission Trial.
For more, visit netflix.com/fearcity.
Dating can be challenging under any circumstances. That is especially true for young adults on the autism spectrum.
The five-episode Love on the Spectrum accompanies would-be romantics as they go out for the first time, receiving dating tips, attend a dating boot camp, try speed dating, and deal with relationships.
For more, visit Netflix.
- Walter’s Supernatural Alps - August 7, 2020
- Lucy’s Got Game - August 6, 2020
- Competitive Quarantine - August 5, 2020
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020