(Above source: YouTube video)
Moonbug, a company that produces programming for very young children, has launched the Little Baby Bum Channel (channel 722) on Pluto TV, the free, ad-supported streaming service.
Little Baby Bum, featuring animated creatures big and small singing nursery rhymes and educational tunes, began on YouTube in 2011 with “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.” Creator Derek Holder and his wife decided to call their YouTube channel Little Baby Bum after the nickname they had given their little daughter. The Little Baby Bum YouTube channel now has more than 31 million subscribers.
In addition to Little Baby Bum videos, the Pluto channel will also include other Moonbug titles including ARPO the Robot, KiiYii, My Magic Pet Morphle, The Ring-a-Tangs, The Sharksons, Supa Strikas and the live action T-Rex Ranch. The animated content is developed to helps kids, 1-8 years old, learn basics like numbers, letters and colors, as well as friendship, collaboration, creativity and dealing with emotions. Although presented in English, certain programs and episodes are available in Spanish.
Pluto TV is accessible for free on the web and via a range of connected TV platforms and mobile devices. You can explore its channel guide and schedule at Pluto.TV/guide.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021