(Above source: YouTube video)
Nest, a five-episode series about a mysterious 18-year-old woman (Mirren Mack) who offers to serve as a surrogate for a childless couple (Sophie Rundle, Martin Compston), debuts today, July 13, on Acorn TV.
The show, which first aired last March on BBC One in the UK, dramatizes the growing relationship between the well-to-do, happily married Dan and Emily and the struggling young Kaya, whom they seem to meet by chance. But Kaya has secrets. Will the surrogacy arrangement benefit all three or lead to “mutually assured destruction?”
The cast also includes Shirley Henderson, David Hayman, Fiona Bell and Katie Leung.
Acorn TV costs $5.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
Amazon Prime subscribers can also get an Acorn TV add-on channel for $4.99 monthly, also with a seven-day free trial.
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020
- RIP, Olivia de Havilland - July 26, 2020
- This Web Series is ‘NC-16’ - July 24, 2020
- A Horrific Inheritance - July 23, 2020