(Above source: YouTube video)
Nest, a five-episode series about a mysterious 18-year-old woman (Mirren Mack) who offers to serve as a surrogate for a childless couple (Sophie Rundle, Martin Compston), debuts today, July 13, on Acorn TV.
The show, which first aired last March on BBC One in the UK, dramatizes the growing relationship between the well-to-do, happily married Dan and Emily and the struggling young Kaya, whom they seem to meet by chance. But Kaya has secrets. Will the surrogacy arrangement benefit all three or lead to “mutually assured destruction?”
The cast also includes Shirley Henderson, David Hayman, Fiona Bell and Katie Leung.
Acorn TV costs $5.99 monthly, with a seven-day free trial. For more info, visit acorn.tv.
Amazon Prime subscribers can also get an Acorn TV add-on channel for $4.99 monthly, also with a seven-day free trial.
- ‘Dead’ Profiles and More - July 14, 2021
- Kratts, Dogs, Wild Museums - July 12, 2021
- Troubled in Paradise - July 9, 2021
- More U.S. Viewers Cut the Cord - July 7, 2021
- Binge July 4th TV - July 2, 2021
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 1, 2021
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - June 30, 2021
- ‘Innocent’ Anthology Returns - June 23, 2021
- South Asian Streamer Launches - June 21, 2021
- Apple TV+ Gets ‘Physical’ - June 16, 2021