(Above source: TN Marketing)
To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports of Bluprint’s death – including right here in The Savvy Screener one month ago — were greatly exaggerated.
The streamer, which offers instructional videos for crafts and hobbies, has been rescued from the scrap heap by a similar service, TN Marketing, which yesterday acquired Bluprint’s “assets” from NBC Universal.
TN Marketing said it will honor previous purchases of Bluprint classes and subscriptions.
Bluprint’s journey began as Craftsy 10 years ago before it was acquired by NBCUniversal in 2017. The service has offered thousands of hours of original classes in categories ranging from wellness and fitness to sewing, baking, cooking, writing… and doodling.
TN Marketing, which began selling videos in 1998, offers them under 11 categories ranging from National Sewing Circle and Woodworkers Guild of America to Outdoor Photography Guide and RV Repair Club.
- ‘The Holocaust & Italy’ - August 3, 2020
- Evoca’s Next Gen TV Service - August 3, 2020
- ‘Upright’: Quite Alright! - July 31, 2020
- Zooming In, Hanging On - July 30, 2020
- ‘The Cuban’ Reviewed - July 29, 2020
- Pandemic Productions - July 28, 2020
- The UMP Cruiser is Back! - July 27, 2020
- The Old Guard: Influences - July 24, 2020
- ‘Bubbies and Sistas’ - July 24, 2020
- African Diaspora Film Fest - July 23, 2020