(Above source: TN Marketing)
To paraphrase Mark Twain, reports of Bluprint’s death – including right here in The Savvy Screener one month ago — were greatly exaggerated.
The streamer, which offers instructional videos for crafts and hobbies, has been rescued from the scrap heap by a similar service, TN Marketing, which yesterday acquired Bluprint’s “assets” from NBC Universal.
TN Marketing said it will honor previous purchases of Bluprint classes and subscriptions.
Bluprint’s journey began as Craftsy 10 years ago before it was acquired by NBCUniversal in 2017. The service has offered thousands of hours of original classes in categories ranging from wellness and fitness to sewing, baking, cooking, writing… and doodling.
TN Marketing, which began selling videos in 1998, offers them under 11 categories ranging from National Sewing Circle and Woodworkers Guild of America to Outdoor Photography Guide and RV Repair Club.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021