(Above: ‘The Twilight Zone’ host Jordan Peele. Source: YouTube video)
All 10 season two episodes of CBS All Access’ rebooted The Twilight Zone will premiere this Thursday, June 25.
Jordan Peele, who also co-executive produces the series, returns as host of the O’Henry-style science fiction anthology told with a 21st Century sensibility.
This season’s cast includes Jenna Elfman, Ethan Embry, Sky Ferreira, Topher Grace, Tony Hale, David Krumholtz, Thomas Lennon, Joel McHale, Chris Meloni, Gretchen Mol, Paula Newsome, Billy Porter, Jimmi Simpson and Damon Wayans Jr.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month almost commercial-free version, and a $5.99/month plan with ads.
For more information, visit CBS All Access.
You can stream the original version of The Twilight Zone (1959-1964), hosted by series creator Rod Serling, with subscriptions to CBS All Access (all five seasons), Hulu (five seasons) or Netflix (four seasons only).You can buy individual episodes starting at $1.99 from Vudu or other providers.
The Twilight Zone also airs weekdays at 12:30 am ET and Sundays at midnight on MeTV. You can watch MeTV for free via an antenna connected to your TV set. To find your local channel number, visit MeTV’s Where to Watch.
- ‘Nest’ on Acorn TV - July 13, 2020
- Send the Kids to ‘Camp TV’ - July 10, 2020
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020