(Above: ‘The Twilight Zone’ host Jordan Peele. Source: YouTube video)
All 10 season two episodes of CBS All Access’ rebooted The Twilight Zone will premiere this Thursday, June 25.
Jordan Peele, who also co-executive produces the series, returns as host of the O’Henry-style science fiction anthology told with a 21st Century sensibility.
This season’s cast includes Jenna Elfman, Ethan Embry, Sky Ferreira, Topher Grace, Tony Hale, David Krumholtz, Thomas Lennon, Joel McHale, Chris Meloni, Gretchen Mol, Paula Newsome, Billy Porter, Jimmi Simpson and Damon Wayans Jr.
CBS All Access offers a $9.99/month almost commercial-free version, and a $5.99/month plan with ads.
For more information, visit CBS All Access.
You can stream the original version of The Twilight Zone (1959-1964), hosted by series creator Rod Serling, with subscriptions to CBS All Access (all five seasons), Hulu (five seasons) or Netflix (four seasons only).You can buy individual episodes starting at $1.99 from Vudu or other providers.
The Twilight Zone also airs weekdays at 12:30 am ET and Sundays at midnight on MeTV. You can watch MeTV for free via an antenna connected to your TV set. To find your local channel number, visit MeTV’s Where to Watch.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021