(Above source: YouTube video)
Black and Blue – A Court TV Special, a one-hour look at the history and current state of the criminal justice system’s relationship with African Americans, will debut at 8 pm ET tonight, June 22. It will air not only on trial-centric Court TV, but on black-targeted Bounce, true-crime channel Court TV Mystery, action-adventure channel Grit, and even comedy channel Laff.
The five services, all owned by Katz Networks, can be viewed free over the air via an antenna hooked up to your TV set. They are also available on many cable systems. For local channel numbers, click on the links above.
Court TV Crime and Justice Reporter Julia Jenae will host Black and Blue – A Court TV Special. In addition to historical footage, the show will feature discussions with David Otunga, lawyer and former WWE wrestler/personality; Marissa Alexander, Florida mother-turned-activist; David Paul Butler, former federal prosecutor and author of Chokehold: Policing Black Men; L. Song Richardson, dean and Professor of Law at the University of California, Irvine; and Tim Wise, activist and writer.
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020
- Ringo Starr Turns 80 - July 7, 2020
- Happy 85th, The Dalai Lama! - July 6, 2020
- Molière’s ‘Tartuffe’ - July 6, 2020
- Celebrating Carl Reiner - July 3, 2020